Switzerland is a truly unique country, especially in the context of Europe, Switzerland has an independent personality.and it’s not the member of EU (Europian union).all these things make Switzerland unique form the other countries. The people of Switzerland live a long life because of their environment. whether you go there you see greenery everywhere that’s attracts the tourist, it gives the real touch of nature. and its greenery and pure air give you full pack healing and fill the energy in your body. so let’s start talking about the city of greenery and snowy, lets we start our journey with natural; beauty…
Top 10 place must vist Switzerland
Zurich is the largest city in Switzerland, it is located in north-central Switzerland.its 3rd larges insurance market in the world, around 40% city’s economic potential comes from the financial sector, Bahnhofstrasse is Zurich main downtown street and one of the world’s most
- Bahnhofstrasse the most expensive street for retail property in Europe and the third most expensive Worldwide.
- Zurich Hauptbahnhof ( Zurich HB) is the largest station in Switzerland and major railway hub. it’s completed in 1871. Zürich is also a hub for roads and air traffic.
- The church clock of St. Peter has the largest tower clock face in Europe, the outer diameter of each of the four church clocks measures 8.64 metres (28.3 ft), the minute hand 5.73 metres (18.8 ft), the hour hand 5.07 metres (16.6 ft), there are many places for proper adventures activity . Zurich is a perfect place to for healing . their beautiful hillside, lakes and snow mountains attract the people.
- Zurich, Lake Zürich’s water is very clean, during summer, temperatures well beyond 20 °C (68 °F). Swimming in the public baths and beaches is very popular.
- Historically, the best weather for swimming has been late August, with August 28 typically having the nicest weather at around 5:30 pm. The lake’s water is purified and fed into Zurich’s water system.
- The shape of Lake Zurich looks like a banana. near the Zurich lake many popular places to visit swimming area, the dynamic metropolis of Zurich, Baroque church in Lachen, the sunny islands of Ufenau and Lützelau near Rapperswil, the wooden footbridge across the lake between Rapperswil and Hurden.hop on a boat, spend an artsy day, you can also visit badi in Zurich.there are so many hotels and restaurant and spa.visiting Zurich lake is great experience.
jungfraujoch is the top point of Europe. this place is winter land of Switzerland. the Jungfrau region is located in the Bernes Oberland in Switzerland. the famous mountain Jungfrau meaning is virgin. the best way to go Jungfrau by train: they are comfortable, on time and offer amazing views!
- the Jungfraujoch station was inaugurated on August 1st, 1912, 16 years after work commenced.the Jungfrau is a notable saddle in the Bernese Alps, connecting the two four thousand peaks Jungfrau and Monch, at an elevation of 3366 meters above the sea level. on the upper snows of the Aletsch glacier which is the largest glacier in the Alps,
there are many places for fun: snow fun park, Ice place, restaurants, view of the Grosser Aletsch glacier and the surrounding mountains, In Summer you can go sledding, skiing or snowboarding in the Snow Fun Park.
4. St. Moritz
St. Moritz is a luxury alpine resort town in Switzerland’s Engadin valley. it has hosted winter Olympics twice. st, Moritz is quite a small city, its at5000 inhabitants and during the very high season in the whole valley, we have about 100000 people.Most of the population speaks German(58.8%), with Italian being second most common (21.8%), and Portuguese being third (6.6%).
- There are many shops that mean you can get the biggest shopping experience. there is a little street they call rodeo drive because there are 30 top brands. there is one amazing thing that these is the longest escalator in Switzerland its 60 meters long.there are many restaurants and spa. and there is many open roof restaurant. it looks like heaven.
5.The Rhine Falls
The Rhine Falls is the largest waterfall in Switzerland Europe, The falls are located on the High Rhine on the border between the cantons of Schaffhausen Zurichrich. its total height 23 meters, width is 150 meters and an average flow rate is 250 mater 3/s. the nearest city is Schaffhausen. The best time to visit is during June and July when the mountain snow melts and water level on the peak. you can enjoy a boat ride and good food near the Rhine falls.
- Geneva is the second-most populous city in Switzerland (after Zürich) and is the most populous city of the Romandy, the French-speaking part of Switzerland.
- it is the capital of the Republic and Canton of Geneva.
During the first week of August, you can enjoy sunrise festival which starts every morning at 6 AM. during this time people enjoy the breakfast. its better start for a day. in Geneva, you can find most iconic fountain the entire world called jidoor this 140tall fountain can be seen from miles away five hundred litter water blasts through the air every second. believe it or not, you can borrow a free bicycle at Geneva. first, of August you can enjoy Geneva festival that includes a big fun fair and giant firework.
- Geneva is home to many international organizations. there are many restraints and their famous food cheese fondue without this your trip is incomplete.
- At night you can visit clubs. java club the best nightclub in Geneva with a good looking crowd and one thing entrance is free. never go after 2.30 am it’s too late in Geneva.
7. LAKE GENEVA
8. Matterhorn, Zermatt
[maxbutton id=”3″ url=”https://www.travelwithdev.com/destination/top-7-goa-beaches/” text=”TOP 7 GOA BEACHES” ]
Grindelwald is a beautiful village and municipality in the Interlaken-overhaul administrative district in the canton of Berne Switzerland. this village is full of greenery. grindelwald is one of the tallest mountains situated in Grindelwald. and also cliff walk their glass floor still have mesmerizing views of the village, it’s very scary. this glass bridge got recently constructed for the entertainment and beauty purpose. at the end of this is very scary but it gives you an amazing view. this is the most memorizing point in this village.
- there are many things to do in Grindelwald mount-climbing, cable ride, mountain car ride which has a lot of fun, bicycling and there are many restaurants which provide you delicious Swiss food.
I hope you found this post useful, please share this article if you like it and I will come again with another travel guide. If you have any questions to ask, you can leave a comment and I will definitely get back to you.
More from travel with dev visit: https://www.travelwithdev.com
379 total views, 2 views today