Goa beaches and natural beauty are a most attractive point for Indian tourist and foreign tourist, and I must you tell one thing holidays on beaches are super fun for everyone. Goa journey creates long-lasting memories for tourist. the Goa beaches, you have lots of things to do for fun like- water sports, long walk on white sand. here I am told you 7 most beautiful and famous Goa beaches.
Top 7 place to visit Goa
Calangute beach famous Goa beaches for Nature Lovers, Photo Fanatics, Fun Lovers, and Wanderers. it lies in Calangute town.
- Calangute beach situated approx 37 KM and 810 meters / 23.5 miles far from the Dabolim airport. and 42.3 km from Vasco Da Gama Railway Station. its largest beach in north Goa.Calangute beach is located 2 km from Baga
- Calangute is famous for its nightlife and the famous pubs of Goa including the Tito’s and others on Tito’s lane are located close by.
Baga beach is a most popular beach in the north Goa beaches. there are so many transportation options – airplane, bus, rail.
- thivim is nearest railway station which is 19 km away from Baga beach and approx 39km/24.8 miles distance from Dabolim airport (Goa international airport). their many things you can do like- water scooters, banana boat rides, jet skiing,
- Near seaside, there are so many restaurants which provide delicious seafood at an affordable price.
Mandrem beach situated 50 km or 31.1 miles far from Dabolim airport and 57 km from Vasco Da Gama Railway Station.Mandrem Beach is a white sand beach with clear water.
- The beach of Mandrem lies between the twin beaches of Ashwem and Arambol.
- This beach is a quiet and peaceful beach. The beauty of Mandrem Beach is especially during the High Tide time when the sea water rushes into the Mandrem Creek or River.
4. AGONDA BEACH
Agonda beach situated in south goa, 61 km or 37.9 miles far from Dabolim international airport and 36 km from Margao Railway Station and 9 km from Canacona Railway Station,
Agonda is a great spot for sunbathing, relaxing and swimming, eating and fun. agonda is the best place for those who want peace. there you hear only sweet water sound( worlds best music). and one thing there Most mobile connections do not work here. so that is an added bonus point for those people looking forward to a quiet and relaxed holiday
Anjuna beach is situated 52 km or 32.3 miles far from Dabolim international airport, and52 km or 32.3 miles fromMadgaon Railway Station.
Anjuna beach is located is located on the cost of north Goa.Anjuna beach is famous for its amazing natural beauty with coconut trees and soft powered white sands. it’s safe for swimming and bungee jumping from 80 fit tower.
Anjuna also hosts the famous flea market (Every Wednesday) and (every Saturday) where you can purchase products from all over India, as well as from foreigners, buy from fruits to jewelry.
[maxbutton id=”3″ url=”https://www.travelwithdev.com/destination/switzerland-city-of-greenry-and-snowy/” text=” Switzerland country Of Greenery And Snowy ” ]
6. PATNEM BEACH
It’s situated 61 km or 37.9 miles far from Dabolim international airport, and 65.4 km from Vasco Da Gama Railway Station and 36.5 km from Margao Railway Station.Patnem Beach is situated in South Goa.
Patnem beach has beautiful golden sand, it is quit beach, Patnem beach is never overcrowded during the season(Mid-November to Mid-February).its great place to spend time with friend and family because the eco-friendly place that tries to heal.
Cola beach is near to Dabolim international airport (14 km or 8.7 miles), and 40 km or 24.9 miles far from Madgaon Railway Station.
cola beach is quiet and you can discover a real piece of paradise, its surrounded coconut, and palm trees. its finest creation of God. and Cola beach is also known as ‘Khola’ beach. its great place for those who want to touch real natural peace and world sweetest sound. a holiday to Goa is incomplete without a visit to these beaches.
to know more about goa click here